POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : colors from images : Re: colors from images Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:58:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: colors from images
From: jr
Date: 13 May 2019 11:50:00
Message: <web.5cd99175b81912f8a2aab1e70@news.povray.org>
hi,

"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> here is my attempt to depict the colors in images (code in p.b.s-f.)

very nice.  I tried it with some images and got interesting renderings.  one
image though (png, 8-bit RGB) gives me a problem, it is an at-night photo of a
street and I expected mostly black spheres.  instead - nothing, no (visible)
spheres.  does the code not work with "black and white"?

regards, jr.