POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : GIF tool comparison : Re: GIF tool comparison Server Time
18 Apr 2024 11:47:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GIF tool comparison
From: jr
Date: 3 Mar 2019 11:40:05
Message: <web.5c7c02c4ef2b6ccbbcd610c90@news.povray.org>
hi,

http://s421.photobucket.com/user/SharkD2161/media/Webproj/munsell_g_real_anim_ezgif1_zpsuxddaksx.gif.html

http://s421.photobucket.com/user/SharkD2161/media/Webproj/munsell_g_real_anim_ezgif2_zpsac7pyv85.gif.html

http://s421.photobucket.com/user/SharkD2161/media/Webproj/munsell_g_real_anim_gimp1_zpsrw2dcxmm.gif.html

http://s421.photobucket.com/user/SharkD2161/media/Webproj/munsell_g_real_anim_gimp2_zpsvcdvfufp.gif.html

http://s421.photobucket.com/user/SharkD2161/media/Webproj/munsell_g_real_anim_gimp3_zps5kg4vgdc.gif.html

http://s421.photobucket.com/user/SharkD2161/media/Webproj/munsell_g_real_anim_jasc_zpsufiq1pjd.gif.html

> > Quality set to max using slider.
> > 3,465,055 bytes

why not post/publish the images (or a composite) in this thread?

regards, jr.