POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Pov-ray 3.8 or 3.7.1 Command Line for Macintosh : Re: Pov-ray 3.8 or 3.7.1 Command Line for Macintosh Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-ray 3.8 or 3.7.1 Command Line for Macintosh
From: Jake
Date: 21 Feb 2019 21:15:01
Message: <web.5c6f5a80664db6aff4ff72500@news.povray.org>
Hi, this is a little off topic but I've just noticed that I can't see the
message I posted in reply to your first message, nor can I see the reply to my
latest message, when I click on the thread it says there is only 2 messages even
though on the support page the thread has a (4) next to it. Do you know where I
can access the rest of the thread? If necessary please use my email:
jak### [at] studentcurtineduau  Sorry for the inconvenience.