POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more pipes : Re: more pipes Server Time
23 Apr 2024 05:58:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more pipes
From: Samuel B
Date: 29 Dec 2018 18:40:00
Message: <web.5c2804c2d19ff056102e48c00@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> generated with a combination of Samuel T. Benge's

(http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/thread/%3Cweb.525dcd797919e005c8060b460@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=
40

Hi Norbert,

Strange to see my old stuff being used... the time flies by and my old works
seem more like old ghosts than living activity. (I am soil tilled over and over
again and I wonder how long it will be until the plants stop sprouting. But they
keep doing so.)

> Merry Christmas!
> Norbert Kern

And a belated merry Christmas to you also! :)

Sam