POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some older renderings from an old POVhead : Re: Some older renderings from an old POVhead Server Time
18 Apr 2024 15:02:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some older renderings from an old POVhead
From: Samuel B
Date: 29 Dec 2018 17:30:00
Message: <web.5c27f510555f9722102e48c00@news.povray.org>
Some grass experiments. Blender for the modeling, and POV-Ray for the rendering.
separable gaussian blur-bloom again. If I recall accurately, I used radiosity +
Mr. Lipka's backside illumination for translucency. If it's grainy it's because
I'm impatient. But look at the render times (in the image names). Could be
worse...