POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Infinity Symbol : Re: Infinity Symbol Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:59:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Infinity Symbol
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 24 Dec 2018 00:40:00
Message: <web.5c20702bab1f7a1f79416a1f0@news.povray.org>
> Hey POV-Ray friend,  :D
>
> maybe you could check out limitlessmindset.com
>
> inf### [at] LimitlessMindsetcom
>
> Looks like Jonathan has an infinity symbol for his website - maybe he might like
> a nice ray-traced one or an animation...
>
> Just an idea, and connecting people with similar interests.

Wow, that's some wild stuff! The infinity symbol I made was actually part of a
logo I thought up back in the '80s while I was in college. I thought I had
discovered a way to make a perpetual motion device with magnets. I figured I'd
need a logo for my future multi-billion dollar energy company so I sketched an
infinity symbol with a lightning bolt in the middle. So just for fun, years
later I made that logo with POV-Ray (posted in the animations section September
seventh, two thousand seventeen). Here's another variation of it that I think
would make a lovely logo. It has a flat area that needs to be fixed (not easy)
but in my opinion it's still somewhat interesting in it's current unfinished
form. For the time being I've made the best of it by putting my initials in the
flat area to make it look like it's supposed to be there.

Regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: