POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fungal Tech Particle : Re: Fungal Tech Particle Server Time
25 Apr 2024 00:33:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fungal Tech Particle
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 21 Oct 2018 09:50:01
Message: <web.5bcc83d0a333f5b745e850c0@news.povray.org>
> Reading about your thumb, I guess you need a bit of that Fungal Tech
> Particle yourself to mend faster. It seems full of potential. Otherwise,
> hitting the mitts a tiny bit less enthusiastically, hmm?

Hehe, I could use a handful of those indeed. :D

But yeah, at least I remember to be even more careful from now on. Even though
been practicing martial arts since 7 years old, never before during the last 30
years I've had anything like this to happen (so far just bruises, sprains, a
couple of concussions etc., easier stuff). Well, not even good luck lasts
forever, it seems, heh.