POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Using Windows fonts in Linux Mint : Re: Using Windows fonts in Linux Mint Server Time
24 Apr 2024 01:48:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using Windows fonts in Linux Mint
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 12 Oct 2018 10:05:00
Message: <web.5bc0a98483f9fb32c437ac910@news.povray.org>
haj### [at] posteode (Harald =?utf-8?Q?J=C3=B6rg?=) wrote:

> The ttf files are located under /<your_mountpoint>/windows/fonts.
> Add that to your libaries and you should be able to use them.
> --
> Cheers,
> haj

Thanks Haj,

Yes, that sounds like it ought to work.   I'm on the beginning of the learning
curve using qtPOV-Ray in Mint, so I don't no where to go to edit the library
path.

home?  bin?  usr?  etc?  :|

It's also been far too long since I tended a Unix box, and can't remember how to
search the directory tree for a filename, etc....