POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spite limite In Povray : Spite limite In Povray Server Time
18 Apr 2024 13:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Spite limite In Povray
From: Albun
Date: 26 Aug 2018 17:20:00
Message: <web.5b83188ec34a83975b58ab640@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I would like to know if anyone has rendering images with Povray 3.6,
in the sprite genre, pixel art.
For me it is by hazard, by going to the 'smallest' scale, on a normal camera.
So am I the only one, or is it an implementation of developers, a limit ... in
pixel art?

I enclose a preview, to enlarge to 400% in an image viewer.

Thank you for your interest in this message, have a nice day.

Albun