POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : NOA OF ARC official debut : Re: NOA OF ARC official debut Server Time
23 Apr 2024 23:45:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NOA OF ARC official debut
From: Normand Briere
Date: 21 Aug 2018 09:35:00
Message: <web.5b7c14b37c178af220c415420@news.povray.org>
> I have one BIG question: where are the rules for the round(s) ?
>
> And for the electricity round, why is there no post in the forum in the
> "About the topic" section ?
>
> Should the candidate post the picture in the forum or something else (I
> was used to fill entries for IRTC and Tina..., but things change with time).

Good comments indeed. The forums are more for WIPs and discussions, but the
final submitted pictures have to be uploaded in the galleries to be voted for.
You will get yourself some answers in the post:

https://www.noaofarc.ca/en-us/forums/electricity-round-topic

We prefer to put most links in our own forums to be able to edit them if they
ever change.

Enjoy!