POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : trouble using povray through php : trouble using povray through php Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  trouble using povray through php
From: imkael
Date: 11 Jul 2018 08:55:01
Message: <web.5b45fd86c58a6d1e4c516b590@news.povray.org>
Hello, all.

Sorry if the subjet was allready treated I haven't seen one answer. I'm trying
to use povray to generate .png with editable parameters on a web page. I made a
formular sheet and generate .pov files. after this generation i execute a
command like :" /usr/bin/povray +I"example.pov" +FN +W1600 +H1200
+O"/home/emilien/most-3-d-customizer/files/example.png" +Q9 +AM2 +A0.5 "

povray starts  with all parameter that seems correct and finish by

Error opening terminal: unknown.

My configuration is : debian9 web server + php7 + povray3.7

Is there anyone can help me ?  Thanks in advance

Imkael