POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : No image : Re: No image Server Time
18 Apr 2024 06:38:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No image
From: jr
Date: 2 Jul 2018 19:45:01
Message: <web.5b3ab771326cb273635cc5ad0@news.povray.org>
hi,

again sorry for the (relatively) long interval, RL..

> What do you think?

interesting in that it made me think more about pattern(s).

I'm looking for a more .. colourful media interaction.  something like the
attached, but it really is crude.  my current understanding -- if that's the
word -- is that will take multiple densities combined.  lack of time is
a(nother) big problem right now.  anyway.  comments etc invited.

regards, jr.