POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focus Blur model : Re: Focus Blur model Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focus Blur model
From: Mr
Date: 26 Jun 2018 10:35:01
Message: <web.5b324e4b4ad2391616086ed00@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C49c0b1af%241%40news.povray.org%3E/

> Bill P.
Sorry,
I could not find this in povray.binaries.scenes,

Could anyone explain to me why POV-Ray binary scenes and povray images are
separated in the newsgroups? I feel it makes things so tedious every time! I
thought there were only advantages to have no POV forum and only mail
newsgroups... I probably am using them wrong?

Also to be back on topic, couldn't this 35 mm macro be integrated in the
official list of POV/UberPOV macros if it still works? Thanks for all the
information already brought up so far.