POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focus Blur model : Focus Blur model Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:41:57 EDT (-0400)
  Focus Blur model
From: CrisDamian
Date: 18 Jun 2018 06:05:01
Message: <web.5b27829cac8990aa601b3e010@news.povray.org>
I am trying to use a pair of datasets generated with POV-Ray(links below) in
order to test a depth from defocus cue algorithm but I know almost nothing about
POV-Ray and I can't figure out the parameters for the camera. What I need is:

- The aperture diameter of the camera (it says on the site that it is 40 but
that seems physically inaccurate).
- The focal length of the lens.
- The sampling period of the pixels.

I have experimented a bit with the dataset, the code is on:
https://github.com/CrisDamian/BlurEqualisationTechnique

There is also an issue on this:
https://github.com/CrisDamian/BlurEqualisationTechnique/issues/1

Datasets: