POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Flare : Re: The Flare Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:32:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Flare
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 28 May 2018 21:45:00
Message: <web.5b0cafe06edec80ecfd0510a0@news.povray.org>
"Pekka Aho" <pek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Also, a small story in my blog about the little logo on the bottom left corner
> of the image. :)
>
> https://thesunrealproject.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/alienroosterhead/

I enjoyed reading the story about the rooster logo! And you mentioned two things
I also love... POV (of course), and metal. The first object I made when I began
learning to use POV back in the early 1990s was the Metallica logo, which
combined my interests into one activity! But I never reached the skill level you
have. I'm always happy to see when you post a new picture.

Regards,
Dave Blandston