POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Using bezier_spline : Re: Using bezier_spline Server Time
19 Apr 2024 23:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using bezier_spline
From: lelama
Date: 24 May 2018 18:00:00
Message: <web.5b0735658fdca69f7a63dc9f0@news.povray.org>
dick balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:

> I use the Colefax spline macro for all my spline needs.
>
> http://www.oocities.org/siliconvalley//lakes/1434/spline/index.html
>
> --
> dik
> Rendered 328976 of 330000 (99%)

Interesting, thanks. The tension parameter seems useful in some situations.
Would be interesting to get this parameter nativly in povray.

By the way, is it possible to glue splines in povray. By gluing, I mean I have 2
splines, one from points p0 to pn and the second one from points pn to pq. Then
I would like to concatenate the 2 splines and get one spline from p0 to pq that
I could use like a usual spline.