POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : WANTED: 3D Format Converters to POV : Re: WANTED: 3D Format Converters to POV Server Time
23 Apr 2024 23:39:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WANTED: 3D Format Converters to POV
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Mar 2018 07:25:01
Message: <web.5aba29a016f938e45740a500@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski <I### [at] SvenLittkowskiname> wrote:
> Thanks. Which formats can be imported to Blender?

It all depends on the addons you have installed. I think the list below are the
ones that come pre-installed. Blender will export to the same formats as well.
I had to reply by the web interface as T.Bird is playing up (again) :-(

Collada (Default) (.dae)
Alembic (.abc)
3D Studio (.3ds)
Motion Capture (.bvh)