POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Non- exsistent object are white, but not transparent : Non- exsistent object are white, but not transparent Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:49:24 EDT (-0400)
  Non- exsistent object are white, but not transparent
From: stein
Date: 26 Mar 2018 09:15:00
Message: <web.5ab8f1a5c715f2fdd8a52b4d0@news.povray.org>
I have a cone-like object as a Mesh2 object:

https://imgur.com/a/5u1XC (picture)
https://pastebin.com/aC5aQCg1 (textfile)

and i would like to cut away the part which is positive in x and y. For this I
am using an intersection with 3 boxes. The desired part is white, but not
transparent.

https://imgur.com/a/6htgs (picture)
https://pastebin.com/q5fZnHqu (file with intersection)

How do I force POVRay to look into the cone?