POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : user-defined functions-- basic question of use : Re: user-defined functions-- basic question of use Server Time
25 Apr 2024 16:51:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: user-defined functions-- basic question of use
From: Kenneth
Date: 25 Feb 2018 19:40:01
Message: <web.5a9356a7e9ce4cfda47873e10@news.povray.org>
> http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/trans/trans_500e.htm

Yep, a trqansform block itself is easy to understand. It's just a 'container' of
stuff to be used later, and applies its ingredients one after the other.

> http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/trans/trans_000e.htm

YES! That's great, I hadn't seen it. Excellent, and with visual examples as
well. Once again, he has helped clarify some rather difficult POV concepts for
me. RIP.

Just today, I was actually scratching my head about some of those POV vector
transforms (regarding my recent 'chromadepth' code.)

Thanks indeed.