POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Force save incomplete output? : Re: Force save incomplete output? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 03:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Force save incomplete output?
From: Kenneth
Date: 23 Feb 2018 07:00:00
Message: <web.5a90016793c5762a47873e10@news.povray.org>

> Nope.

IIRC, some older versions did... at least with Windows-specific .BMP renders
(which is how I used to run POV-Ray.) Maybe 3.6.1 or 3.6.2? I remember stopping
some time-consuming renders and taking a look at them. (But not partial PNG
renders-- they didn't open. I'm guessing that some kind of 'header' file
information was missing..) This was before the 'state' file implementation in
3.7.0(?)