POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : is PHASE working backwards? : Re: is PHASE working backwards? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:29:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: is PHASE working backwards?
From: Kenneth
Date: 13 Feb 2018 17:05:00
Message: <web.5a83600c51e282aca47873e10@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback <spa### [at] nothanksnet> wrote:
> On 2/12/2018 7:55 PM, Kenneth wrote:
>
> > I think the docs need something else-- perhaps another
> > 'movement' example, or a small explanation of the movement as it relates to a
> > pattern's index list...
>
> sounds like you're volunteering...come up with an additional usage
> example and brief description of what's going on and i'll add it to my
> todo list

Thanks! It's going to be an interesting challenge; I'll give it a try.

At this point, I'll assume that phase *is* operating correctly (but that the
radial pattern example is wrong.) Barring any last-minute brainstorms in this
newsgroup thread about the reverse being true, I'll go with that assumption.