POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crackle pattern values : Crackle pattern values Server Time
16 Apr 2024 10:07:21 EDT (-0400)
  Crackle pattern values
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 4 Feb 2018 16:05:01
Message: <web.5a7774f01a0c102c5cafe28e0@news.povray.org>
So, I'm mixing the chipboard, Bill P's advice on warp repeat, and a Sam Benge
post to do a little thing I've wanted to do for a while now - mapping out the
values that crackle uses so you can see it in the rendered pattern.

I still have to code up the text pattern so the text face is visible along the x
and y axes as well, but the solution struck me, and I got it coded pretty quick
after a few false starts.  (Thank goodness POV-Ray has a long undo memory)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cracklelabel.png' (165 KB)

Preview of image 'cracklelabel.png'