POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ImageWidth not declared? : Re: ImageWidth not declared? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:54:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ImageWidth not declared?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 15 Jan 2018 18:35:00
Message: <web.5a5d3a82ac415efc5cafe28e0@news.povray.org>
"Robert Kennedy" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> Yeah, that was it.  As an excuse, I mention this web page:
>
> http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.2/153/
>
> which uses ImageWidth and ImageHeight.  Perhaps it needs to be updated?

I think it's been mentioned that the wiki is the best place to keep up with the
documentation.  I only use online help for posting links, for "real" help I use
the F1 Help, or the Insert Menu examples, or Friederich Lohmueller's site.

You might keep in mind that reserved internal variable names are highlighted in
that purple color - so if you reach the end of the variable name, and it doesn't
turn purple...   Sometimes I can't remember if there's an underscore for certain
ones....