POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : POVTONS - WIP - Preview : Re: POVTONS - WIP - Preview Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVTONS - WIP - Preview
From: Kenneth
Date: 12 Jan 2018 13:00:00
Message: <web.5a58f7234250e33ba47873e10@news.povray.org>
Very cool!

BTW, I'm running Windows 7, and the animation doesn't play in "Windows Media
Player" itself... but plays fine in all of my other video-viewing apps. It's an
old problem; I'm thinking that the  .dat  file-type extension that the POV-ray
newsgroups append onto uploaded videos is the cause(?)

I'm looking forward to seeing how your animation progresses!