POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : PIGMENT documentation-- a minor clarification : Re: PIGMENT documentation-- a minor clarification Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:40:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PIGMENT documentation-- a minor clarification
From: Kenneth
Date: 13 Nov 2017 11:15:01
Message: <web.5a09c4c72b45531989df8d30@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback <spa### [at] nothanksnet> wrote:
> Kenneth wrote...
> > (It's also in the online wiki, in "Tutorial Section
> > 3.3", under "Advanced Texture Options / Pigments"...
> >
> > http://wiki.povray.org/content
> > /Documentation:Tutorial_Section_3.3#Gamma_in_Legacy_Scenes
>
> huh?!?

Sorry; when I came to the 'Tutorial 3.3' section looking for 'Pigments', I must
have taken a detour into 'Gamma In Legacy Scenes' first (before reading further
down about 'Pigments') and posted the gamma link instead. Yeah, *I* thought the
link looked odd too!

> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_3.3#Pigments

Looks good. Many thanks! (This little nit-pick has actually been on my mind for
a l*o*n*g time.)