POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : media tester scene : Re: media tester scene Server Time
25 Apr 2024 02:09:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: media tester scene
From: omniverse
Date: 12 Sep 2017 07:35:00
Message: <web.59b7c5ed252f876e9c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
"omniverse" <omn### [at] charternet> wrote:

> > Does the media brightness in v3.6 change when using different media
> > sampling parameters (sampling method, intervals, samples etc.)?

Going to revoke my findings from before, think I was confusing what I was trying
to do. In going back over it all again to make sure I was beginning with
original test scene file.

Rendering with v3.6 and using media method 3 and intervals 3 helps get closer to
v3.7.0, while doubling samples too (slow!), but I haven't succeeded equal
appearances at all.

Sorry for spreading any of my own confusion to others here!