POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : city buildings-- animation WIP 2 : Re: city buildings-- animation WIP 2 Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:09:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- animation WIP 2
From: Kenneth
Date: 11 Aug 2017 14:50:01
Message: <web.598dfb9ac78f585a883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
Excellent work!

I still prefer the 1-bit monochrome version(s); just a personal preference ;-)
They look stark and other-worldly.

I actually still had my Commodore 64 until maybe five years ago (unused for
decades); but decided--in a zealous bit of house-cleaning-- to finally throw it
out. I didn't realize at the time that it would come to be considered a
collector's item! Congratulations for holding on to yours.