POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : city buildings-- animation WIP 2 : Re: city buildings-- animation WIP 2 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:33:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- animation WIP 2
From: Kenneth
Date: 7 Aug 2017 04:50:01
Message: <web.598828dac78f585a883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
"green" <rov### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> very nice, great work, more than 'kind of' cool.  looks like something got loose
> tho...

You have sharp eyes! It's something I didn't even notice until you pointed it
out: I forgot to turn OFF some thin horizontal cylinders that I added to the
scene (only for testing.) They helped me scale all the individual image_map
window tiles to be 'equal' in height. Here's what that set-up looks like, with
the cylinders *properly* used...

(Thanks for the critique!)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'building_storey_indicators.png' (977 KB)

Preview of image 'building_storey_indicators.png'
building_storey_indicators.png