POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : city buildings-- animation 1 : Re: city buildings-- animation 1 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:00:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- animation 1
From: Kenneth
Date: 27 Jul 2017 04:20:01
Message: <web.5979a1e9db5d53bc883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
=?UTF-8?Q?J=c3=b6rg_=22Yadgar=22_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:

> ...may I Commodore64ize/AtariSTize this and re-publish it (of course
> crediting you!) like I did with your Green Gas Cloud?

Yes, go to work on it! ;-) Hopefully, my next animation will show some
improvements that I've been slaving over.

> And later on, you should also add a road system... traffic lights,
> signposts and all!

Indeed! I also need to put the buildings into a typical 'city grid' layout,
instead of all randomly jumbled up. That will also help determine where the
smaller road-level details will go.

By the year 2020, I should have it all worked out :-P