POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : reduction to the essentials-- animated (blob code) : reduction to the essentials-- animated (blob code) Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:50:48 EDT (-0400)
  reduction to the essentials-- animated (blob code)
From: Kenneth
Date: 13 Jul 2017 05:05:03
Message: <web.5967352bc43bc14c883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
I was so impressed with Norbert Kern's recent blob-code example and image (in
his post of the same name) that I decided to animate it-- with just a slightly
moving and rotating camera, no other changes. The original image was so
beautiful that I wanted to see what it looked like 'in depth', so to speak-- not
knowing what to expect!

Just 150 frames long--which took a while to render, BTW. (Unfortunately, I had
to downsize it from my original 1280 X 720 format, in order to post a smaller
file-size here. The many shifting colors played havoc with video compression.)

Enjoy!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blob art by nk.mp4.mpg' (3791 KB)