POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Curious GUI bug (non-critical) : Curious GUI bug (non-critical) Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:07:19 EDT (-0400)
  Curious GUI bug (non-critical)
From: galbi3000
Date: 10 Jul 2017 22:00:00
Message: <web.59642ff353c70e40298889920@news.povray.org>
Here is an odd bug. I am using version 3.7.0.msvc10.win64 and just by chance I
came across this amusing bug. I can reproduce it 100%.

So, here are the steps I took (don't worry, what the bug is will be revealed
soon!):
1. I opened a .POV file I had created with the plan to edit the scene.
2. I rendered the scene to remind myself what the scene looks like.
3. I closed the render window.
4. I decided the PovRay window was too narrow so I resized the window.
5. The render window re-opened on top while I was dragging the new size of the
window!

Is this a known bug? (Sorry, it's too late for me to take the time to search
for the issue)