POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7.1 beta.6 : Re: v3.7.1 beta.6 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: v3.7.1 beta.6
From: Kenneth
Date: 8 May 2017 07:05:00
Message: <web.591050a1e4817c0b883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
> https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.7.1-beta.6
>
> Happy testing!

Some questions before I install this (on Windows)...

Is this a 'full' install like 3.7.1-beta 5?
If so, will it overwrite that previous beta? (I.e., should I temporarily rename
or move that previous beta's folder, if I want to keep it?)
Or will this new one reside safely alongside beta 5, in its own folder?

OR, is this install only the pvengine file, to replace another one somewhere?

I just want to make sure, before I do something dumb or irreversible...