POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Obtaining Photon Co-Ordinates for Photon Density Estimation? : Obtaining Photon Co-Ordinates for Photon Density Estimation? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:41:11 EDT (-0400)
  Obtaining Photon Co-Ordinates for Photon Density Estimation?
From: Fudz4
Date: 3 May 2017 15:50:00
Message: <web.590a33e8f7d2ce904af85fbb0@news.povray.org>
Hey guys, you may have seen my post a while ago, I was reading this paper and
wondering how exactly he query's the scene to collect photon data?

Does anyone know how I can go about experimenting with photon desnity estimation
like he does? Or how to segment the scene in k-d trees?

Thanks.

http://cs.swan.ac.uk/~csbenjamin/research/hpm.pdf