POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Does anyone still use AA, or do you just over-render? : Re: Does anyone still use AA, or do you just over-render? Server Time
16 Apr 2024 00:36:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does anyone still use AA, or do you just over-render?
From: Kenneth
Date: 13 Apr 2017 16:40:00
Message: <web.58efe1f236789582883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
dick balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:
> Since I have about 28,000 frames to deal
> with, loading each into gimp would be a pita!  Maybe ImageMagick/netpbm
> would be an option for your me for your cool idea...

I have GIMP as well, but I'm *much* more familiar with Photoshop; it seems more
intuitive to me.

In PS, there is an 'Actions' feature that I use a lot-- for setting up a series
of operations on an image (like downsizing, for example) which can then
automatically carry out those steps very fast, on thousands of images. I haven't
gotten deeply enough into GIMP to know if it can do that, although I suspect it
can.