POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Output_File_Name -- missing double quotes in documentation : Re: Output_File_Name -- missing double quotes in documentation Server Time
19 Apr 2024 02:58:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Output_File_Name -- missing double quotes in documentation
From: Kenneth
Date: 9 Apr 2017 05:05:00
Message: <web.58e9f8803f18d4cf883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
Ah yes, you're both correct. I knew I had seen that information *somewhere*
during the past years. It has only been recently that I needed to look it up
again, while working with the 3.7.1 betas (which install a 'fresh' copy of the
povray.ini file; I needed to re-add my output folder location to it, as a
library path.) I assumed the double-quote info was in one or the other
'Output_File_Name' locations I mentioned, as that seemed a logical place to
look.

I would suggest adding a short note to 3.2.4.2 at least, mentioning this.