POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Linux : Re: Linux Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:36:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux
From: clipka
Date: 8 Apr 2017 05:50:01
Message: <web.58e8b1b0bcebb3fdb76e39c80@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> We do not make any attempts to provide pre-built packages for any Linux distro
> whatsoever.

(Just for clarification, what I meant is that we currently do not make any
attempts to provide pre-built packages /ourselves/, but rather leave that up to
the distro folks; of course we are more than happy to provide /them/ with
support as best as we can. But we currently have neither the manpower nor
expertise nor infrastructure in place to actively get involved in the Linux
pre-built packages ecosystem.)