POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Pannellum : Re: Pannellum Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:50:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pannellum
From: omniverse
Date: 3 Apr 2017 15:50:01
Message: <web.58e2a6b4d40b65bd9c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
> On 4/3/2017 4:50 AM, omniverse wrote:
>
> > If able to see it, is the atmosphere both ground-hugging and cloudlets floating
> > around?
> >

> No, it is a constant density.

Ah, okay, I was using my imagination anyway. No I'm wondering what that would do
in the spiral light... if that is a light.

> > Wild guess about the squares. Could it be something about the ends being
> > directly opposite and slightly reflective, max_trace_level?
> > Although I don't recall seeing unusual squared patterns from anything like that
> > before.
> >

> It could be, since I have it set very low.

What is really strange about it, to me, is how one of the nearby artifacts
(after moving scene around) appears to have a 90 degree angle going on.
The square shapes form a sort of floor and wall, if thinking of it as partially
covering tiles without seams where they meet.
Hopefully you can see or find that too.