POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : bishop3d and pov-ray 3.7 integration registry fix : bishop3d and pov-ray 3.7 integration registry fix Server Time
20 Apr 2024 12:11:52 EDT (-0400)
  bishop3d and pov-ray 3.7 integration registry fix
From: rodv92
Date: 22 Mar 2017 17:20:01
Message: <web.58d2e9b5466ec6531d2ae3900@news.povray.org>
Hello, i inadvertently lost my reg file containing the entries to fix the
bishop3d/Pov-Ray integration.

As you may know, bishop3d checks registry entries for Pov-Ray 3.6, that were
stripped in 3.7

I used MS/Sysinternals procmon to check what were the missing entries at the
time, a task that was a bit annoying...

Since Pov-Ray 3.6 cannot be (correct me if I am wrong) installed normally side
by side with 3.7 it will take me a bit of time to correct the issue...

anyone has a similar reg file or found it on the web ?

If not, i will regenerate it and post it.

As a suggestion, the logic could be added to the  next 3.7 patches (as a "legacy
modellers compatibility option" to check in the installer GUI ?