POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Bordered Characters version 1.6 : Re: Bordered Characters version 1.6 Server Time
17 Apr 2024 20:39:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bordered Characters version 1.6
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 17 Mar 2017 07:20:01
Message: <web.58cbc5f237a8bee7c581d2c50@news.povray.org>
Another minor update... Includes a couple obscure bug fixes, re-numbering of the
last couple Font Variations, and a new star-shape character.

I'm pretty certain this project is done. I know I said that a long time ago but
I haven't added anything significant for quite a while and the things that
aren't perfect would take too long to fix. If I find any more bugs I'll post
fixes but that's probably about it.

Regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message