POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Reflectance of 3D canopy : Re: Reflectance of 3D canopy Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:39:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflectance of 3D canopy
From: muyu
Date: 15 Mar 2017 11:45:00
Message: <web.58c960592e25eba1cf0bfa9c0@news.povray.org>
Thanks a lot a lot...very clear and very helpful

Now I am able to simulate the reflectance of 3D canopy using Pov-ray. However it
seems a little bit underestimate compared with Monte Carlo approach (the
reference dataset). I am wondering if physically radiosity based apprroach in
Pov-ray ignore some processes. If not, how can I improve the accuracy of this
estimation? Thanks in advance again.