POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Holes in isosurface : Re: Holes in isosurface Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:35:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Holes in isosurface
From: omniverse
Date: 8 Mar 2017 05:15:00
Message: <web.58bfd8bfbd2eb8ad9c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
> Here are the scene files for the isosurface I am having trouble with.

I should have checked into this more before posting my reply to your other
message thread. Still rendering one more animation as I write this.

Renders slowly with evaluate so I tried doing as the documentation says and put
another parameter in there.

#local MinFactor=0.4;

isosurface{...
evaluate 15*MinFactor,4*MinFactor,0.7
....}

Of course you might need to try other numbers.

And I wanted to say before, too much in a hurry to post answer, that I'm
fascinated by your work on this color thing. I'm unable to figure it out yet, if
ever!
:)
Bob