POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Crash when right-click on tab : Re: Crash when right-click on tab Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:03:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crash when right-click on tab
From: Kenneth
Date: 25 Jan 2017 13:40:01
Message: <web.5888f04981f92dd6883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
"omniverse" <omn### [at] charternet> wrote:

> > > No crash or freeze but all the options available in the popup menu just
> > > make the file location open in the File Explorer, showing that
> > > file check-marked.
> > >
> > > The cmedit64.dll version for each is 3.7.0.0 and 3.7.1-beta2
> >
> > [Clipka]
> > Can you please try the following editor DLL with the 3.7.1-beta.2:
> > http://wiki.povray.org/clipka-files/cmedit64.dll
>
> Sorry, was away for a while.
> Okay, tried that, same thing. Only opening the file location.
>
> Was running these 3 versions:

> 3.7.1-alpha.8927145+av352.msvc14.win64

Hmm, that's mighty strange. Seems that you and I are getting different results
using the same POV-Ray assets and pvengine64 version (with the 'original'
cmedit64.dll v3.7.0.0, the only one I'm using.) When I right-click on a scene
tab and choose 'Close This File', it does so as expected, without any list or
check-marks popping up. (I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, dual-core, 6GB
ram.)

Wierd.

> Must say I never did this right-click on file tab before now, didn't even know
> it was possible! I'm a main menu user, or click tabs to select.

Same here.