POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Crash when right-click on tab : Crash when right-click on tab Server Time
19 Apr 2024 16:43:03 EDT (-0400)
  Crash when right-click on tab
From: Lawrence W
Date: 23 Jan 2017 21:05:00
Message: <web.5886b5a7386cf5ca546a31f0@news.povray.org>
I just downloaded POVRay 3.7 (23 Jan 2017), and have installed it on my Windows
10 x64 laptop.  I fired it up and rendered the test scenes that are open by
default.  Everything looks great, and the scenes render faster than ever.
Great.  Then I went to close one of the test scenes by right-clicking on the tab
and selecting "Close this file", and that's when POVRay crashes.

Actually, I just discovered that a right-click on a tab is all it takes. If I
right-click and then left click somewhere else, POVRay crashes.

Is this a known issue, or am I the first?