POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC Challenges and Forum news : Re: TC-RTC Challenges and Forum news Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC Challenges and Forum news
From: Normand Briere
Date: 17 Dec 2016 07:30:01
Message: <web.58552f40a242973c40ad59a40@news.povray.org>
> > I am not involved with the forum any more but I shall bring your
> > petition to the attention of Normand of course.
> >

> Thanks for your help!  (I found the Terms and Conditions to be quite
> interesting reading, as was the Privacy Policy.)

Well it is more up to /me/ to thank Thomas for the follow-up!

Since the overall website navigation is menu-based, a link usually leads to a
page with related stuff.

These readings are very generic, and in any case, you are not actually required
to enter your real personal data, so why would you care. Even the email address
is not necessary, though you have to supply one for technical reasons (any a@b.c
is fine).

When it comes to enter some credit card information however, then of course, you
are no longer as anonymous.