POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : image_map and eval_pigment : Re: image_map and eval_pigment Server Time
18 Apr 2024 22:48:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image_map and eval_pigment
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 6 Dec 2016 12:55:01
Message: <web.5846fa62f8a7e8a8c437ac910@news.povray.org>

> Well, what is the problem (in terms of symptoms) then?

I get nothing but <0, 0, 0> as a result from the way I post it here - but when I
use TdG's macro which uses trace() and then passes the position to
eval_pigment(), somehow THAT works....

I also have a bit of back pain right between the shoulder blades.   :D

My results seem to indicate some type of Black Magic at work - maybe someone can
borrow my code to emit darkness in a scene .... ;)