POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : prefix a keyword? meshcam conflict : Re: prefix a keyword? meshcam conflict Server Time
20 Apr 2024 00:51:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: prefix a keyword? meshcam conflict
From: omniverse
Date: 10 Nov 2016 12:20:01
Message: <web.5824ab8090dd8a489c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback <spa### [at] nothanksnet> wrote:

> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Mesh#Wavefront_Import

Thanks Jim. Don't know how I couldn't find that. Searched again and there it
was. Although, interestingly, povray GitHub search for 'mesh prefix' didn't
highlight all the "prefix" words.
My own computer still refuses to locate "prefix" within those scene files! Using
search contents of files. And yet did locate a couple *.inc files that had been
added, actually "prefixed" for that matter, but not the other two camera mesh
demo files.

Thanks for telling about that obj import, I sure didn't know about it until now.
I was able to give it a try, successful on a small file and crashed povray on a
22MB file. All this is new to me, learning as I go.

Bob