POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Looking for a interactive viewer : Looking for a interactive viewer Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:40:23 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for a interactive viewer
From: lelama
Date: 20 Sep 2016 17:15:00
Message: <web.57e1a665901a45167a63dc9f0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I am looking for an interactive viewer "a la Blender".

Something very simple would be sufficient. Starting from a .pov, I would like to
render the file and click on some buttons to change the camera position and
camera.angle in real time and that's all.

Is there something out of the box for Ubuntu ? All modelers I have seen seem
dead.