POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Media density : Re: Media density Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:59:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media density
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 24 Jul 2016 13:00:01
Message: <web.5794f3b01a150b855e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
If you plan on doing a lot of mathematical visualization to work things out, I
keep running into this during my web searches on various topics and it looks to
be quite interesting:

http://euler-math-toolbox.de/Programs/03%20-%20Povray%20in%20Euler.html

It would be nice to supplement the docs with some scene files showing how some
of the more common as well as more complex and interesting 3D-plots can be
implemented in POV-Ray.

Add some trace(), eval_pigment(), and a few other tricks, and I'm sure there's
all sorts of fun to be had expanding on:
http://www.cescg.org/CESCG-2001/DBezak/page8.html