POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Extinction value of scattering and mirrors : Re: Extinction value of scattering and mirrors Server Time
24 Apr 2024 19:49:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Extinction value of scattering and mirrors
From: fsv2712
Date: 19 Jul 2016 11:35:00
Message: <web.578e47e9f6f56c36bec14beb0@news.povray.org>
I can decrease spacing to 0.000000001 or increase the count value. But no matter
how I construct the reflector, it doesn't reflect light if the light source is
placed at his axis or very near it.

Furthermore, if I use a plane instead of media the problem remains.

What draws my attention is that with this geometry for the scene, the number of
photons shot is always 5 despite the value of spacing or count.