POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Error on run macros loops declarations something's amiss : Re: Error on run macros loops declarations something's amiss Server Time
24 Apr 2024 10:49:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error on run macros loops declarations something's amiss
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 6 Mar 2016 16:40:01
Message: <web.56dca281699a1a555e7df57c0@news.povray.org>

Fixed a lot of code, tried to get it all packaged up into a macro for repeated
use, but I'm stumbling on something again.
Scope, or the way I'm expanding the macro return value.
I define array CPX as the result of my macro's generation of array P[], but then
when I go to look at CPX it tells me it's uninitialized.
Also strange is that the message window doesn't even display the "i = " before
it terminates with an error at the NEXT line.

Can someone please school me?

> According to how it is used, your macro `computeControlPoints(K)` should
> expand to a value, but it expands to nothing.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'retrobeziermacrotest.pov.txt' (8 KB)